Monday, May 5, 2008

On Writing

Most of my writing has been online in roleplaying forums. Basically it's making a story with many different authors, each author controlling one or two characters. There is one creator who keeps things from drifting too much. I plan on making an RP (short for roleplay) soon using a regression-type plot.

In the past I have made a scene in dialog format for a Freshman English class. I have also been working on several ideas since 8th grade. For five years I have kept a diary/journal on day-to-day things which has been nice to look back upon. Sometimes I forget to write, or just don't feel like it so there are some huge gaps in it. In Health class I kept a journal on various things. One entry described a scene from a story idea I had been working on Freshman year.

As you can tell I forgot my eraser today, so any mistakes are there to stay. I believe that I am a rather good writer nonetheless. The hard part for me is to finish what I've started. Some of my papers I didn't finished completely so I didn't hand them in. Band mistake on my part. I have since decided that handing in incomplete work is better than not handing anything in at all. However, I do plan on working hard this "semester" and finishing my papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment